Sunday, May 13, 2012

If you haven't already you have to check out our brand new website!


And as you're checking it out in all its awesomeness you'll notice we have a blog on the website (cool huh?) so from here on out all blog posts that are specifically ministry focused will be on there. We'll post links to these blog posts on our Abide facebook and twitter page. 

So this blog is back to being my personal blog where i'll post all my ramblings as I process this crazy life I get to live. Kelsey is thinking about getting a personal blog as well and if she does I will definitely link to it.

If you want to get notifications when this blog is updated you can subscribe. If you're not tech savy enough to figure that all out (like me) you can shoot me an email (megster16@gmail.com) and i'll send you a notice in your inbox every time I update the blog. 

T-minus five days until i'm back in Uganda!

No comments:

Post a Comment